I was reading a post by Rach (one of our models) that she shared today...and it seems so appropriate with this shoot:I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn
Floral Design by Blooms by Martha Andrews. Dresses provided by Bella Donna Bridal. Models are the Andrews sisters. Photos by myself, Anne, and NJ. Click the last image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!

5 comments:
I was wondering if you can make a chaircover look that elegant ? I understand those are Martha's daughters...beauties!
just gorgeous!
Have to say, as much as I love the elegant beautiful pictures, I LOVED the bloopers just as much! Come on... you know you want to put one of those squished up pretty faces in an ad! :)
This was SO much fun! Always is with the Andrews family. Even when Jen lost her keys...AGH! These look freakin' fantastic!! Yeah Jen. Yeah Me!! :)
That was so cool. I love, love, LOVE the bloopers!!!!
Martha you have fabulous jeans ;0)
Post a Comment