Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Better with Age

Today is our anniversary! Cory and mine that is - 3 years since we said our "I do's". We celebrated this last weekend with a nice dinner out, some very smooth wine, and we ended the night at de Vere's Irish Pub. (I was secretly hoping Tina and Henry would be there so they could meet the hubby - but it was good to see they actually take time off!) It's always fun to wear a new dress, but more fun when there is something special to celebrate.

4 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

I LOVE that dress! You look fab!

Lora Ward said...

Congrats on three years and the continuation of building the foundation to a wonderful marriage!

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the dress, happy anniversary

Nic S said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!! :)

Nice dress! Where did you get it?!