Sunday, May 03, 2009

Meet Heather and Jason

Kelly and Bree met up with Heather and Jason last week for their Date Night Esession. Heather wanted to play at McKinley Park in East Sac - as it's a place that has meaning to her and Jason. I suggested they start at Shanghai Garden, one of my old regular haunts from when I lived in East Sac. Apparently Kelly has a new favorite Chinese food restaurant!

At the park, they enjoyed the Rose Garden. Unforgettable: Our life grows and fades as quickly as the flowers and passes on to where we cannot see.I'm bummed that I didn't get to spend time with this couple, but I can tell you that after processing the images, I can see so much love between these two.They were like tour guides according to Kelly. They had so many suggestions on where to go in the park. They played on the playground for a bit, then the sun peaked out through the clouds at JUST the right time. Heather brought a picnic basket with wine toasting glasses, and what a way to finish the evening... toasting each other as the sun went down. Click this last image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN! Just as good as I remembered!

The Memory Journalists said...

Looks like I missed out on a good time!

-h- said...

Every photo is absolutely beautiful, and Kelly and Bree are so much fun to hang out with! Jason and I had the best time--we can't wait for the wedding!!
-heather-

Bree Wilder said...

Heather and Jason were SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait until their wedding! I know we are going to have the best time!

Anonymous said...

How super cute Heather and Jason are :0) I love how Kelly and Bree caught so much laughter and fun. Looks like I missed out on a great time too huh Jen :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh ya and I LOVE the song, I'm downloading it as we speak (or is it type?)