Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cupcake Kitty

WOOHOO - I just got this email from Teresa. I'm so excited to share this with you all!!!"We decided it was time to make our house a pet house and we got a cat!!! I am so excited. And of course her name is Cupcake (what else would you expect it to be) So here she is... our cute little cupcake. We rescued her from the SPCA. She was a stray and had been there since late January. She is de-clawed and soooo lovable. I think she was owned by someone but got out. She LOVES the kids and has really taken to Alexis. She sleeps with her at night. So our new addition to our family... Cupcake a pretty little tortoise shell colored kitty :0) Most of all I am so excited that I can partake in the Memory Journalists Pet Blog Posts!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww I clicked my MJ Blog link and up pops a familiar face. My Cupcake. Isn't she so cute. She has now decided her favorite person in the house is Dan!!! Now this is funny because Dan in NOT a cat person. But he has given in and lets her sleep on his lap while he is watching TV. I'll try and capture a shot of that!!