Saturday, May 02, 2009

Meet Nicole and Jason

John and I met Nicole and Jason last week for a fun filled Date Night Esession. Jason from the get go was willing to try anything...including the ahi appetizer! I picked out this location for Nicole and Jason several weeks ago while Cory and I were out on a hike. I knew it would be perfect for them.I'm not sure they were expecting all the stops I had in mind along the way - especially the crawling through construction tubes. But as I tell all my clients, I only expect them to do what I myself am willing to do...so I crawled in to show them what it would look like!
I just love the way Nicole scrinkles her nose when she really laughs! (is that a word?!) and Jason...he just cracks me up. I can't wait for their wedding. Click on this last image to begin the slideshow. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Stout Photography said...

these are fantastic. i love

The Memory Journalists said...

We had a total blast! it was such fun and I really love the train tracks!

Nic S said...

So awesome Jen & John!! Love the train tracks.

Anonymous said...

OMG my total favorite shot is the one at the end in front of the sunset. She is looking into his eyes with such passion, I got goose bumps all over :0) Great Job MJ