Friday, December 12, 2008

The Memory Journalists Holiday Party - Part 2

It was super fun to take some year end photos with everyone! Here's the MJ Team - John, Nicole, Cory, Anne, me, Kelly, and Bree. (missing Teresa and Tina)The competition for the best "Magnum" was on!After Rob and I got booted, Cory thought he could do better.My BFF Kerry and I.This is Jen and me. Jen is my pilates trainer and friend.You all remember Joe and Lisa? Bridal clients from 2006 and our friends.Martha, Stef and I were attempting to "share" a giant marshmellow!Boy do I feel old in this photo! This is Anne, me, and Rachel. Anne and Rach are both spoke models for the Memory Journalists. And Anne shoots with us.This is Bree, me and Kelly. Bree was one of our brides in 2007 and is now working for The Memory Journalists doing some PR, and she'll be shooting some in 2009. Here's another image of John and Nicole. John is practicing getting his picture taken!Cory and I. Awwww....what a cute couple we make!And lastly, Nicole and Lisa. They are BFFs.

1 comment:

rewind photography said...

We had a lot of fun, obviously I enjoyed the food:)
xoxox Martha