Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bootcamp #3 - Lighting

Last Sunday, we held our 3rd Bootcamp in a series of 6. Cory led the team as they braved the cold cold air. Everyone was tasked with taking pictures as well as having to be the model. Nicole was the first guinea pig.I love this image of Kelly. And I do believe this is Bree's first ever image posted to the MJ blog as one of our shooters!Yet another one I love...this time of Bree.Must have got some good stuff from the look on Nicole's face!I'm not sure how Anne ever managed to take her coat off and still smile?!You'll see how Nicole is practically shivering. Cory had already given up his coat...such a gentleman.I think this is John's first official "make a funny face and we post it to the blog!"You'll notice I'm MIA in these images. Lucky me, I stayed behind in the warm comfort of our house...for a surprise for our team - coming in a later post.

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

It was fun, although VERY, VERY COLD! Thanks for letting me join!