Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kim and Scott - Esession Mini Sneak Peak

With our e-session from tonight, we officially kick off the 2009 season. Nicole and I met up with Kim and Scott in Old Folsom early this evening. Normally I like to meet up with couples and sit, eat, drink, be merry and then go out and shoot. But with sunset so early now, we had to shoot first, then be merry. Kim and Scott are getting married next July and I can't wait! We laughed so much tonight and we shared our "worst job ever" stories...followed by "the most embarrassing moment ever in our life" stories. I feel like i know these two as if they had been friends long before now. And we talked about doing another photo shoot in the early spring...which I have to say - I will beg them to do!!! :-) What a beautiful couple and together they create art!

I can't wait to process all the images but for now these will have to tide you all over. The story behind this first image...we had a heckler of sorts...looked like an official guy of somesort...probably making sure we weren't going to ride the Rudolph display (more on that one at a later time!) and he was coaching Scott on how to kiss Kim. He told us that he was going to go get his wife, of 52 years, to show us how it should be done!This shot pleases me greatly. Why? Scott said at the very beginning of our shoot that he smiles all the time...big smiles...teeth grinning smiles...all the time. After he relaxed, he wasn't all grins. I LOVE THAT! I totally teased him that his big grin disappeared and he revealed that he was totally relaxed. Almost the end of the shoot, the sun was just setting and I love this Snuggly Wuggly moment. Yes, I said Snuggly Wuggly! This is my angle.This is Nicole's angle, showing off the Holiday decor. Wait til you see the Rudolph shots!

2 comments:

Stephanie J Designs said...

love, love, love the snowflake shot!!

Kimbo's Details said...

Jen and Nicole...We had such a great time tonight!!! Thank you so much for meeting up and hanging out. We love the pics that are up already (that was super quick). We can't wait to see all the pics (even the rest of the "suggly wuggly" ones)...and plan for more early next year! You two are wonderful and made it all very relaxing. We will be in touch on future sessions!
Thanks again!
Scott and Kim.