Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introducing Nicole

Many of you Nicole as my office manager for The Memory Journalists and VP Sales for Dynamite Weddings. My all around right hand man so to speak. I like to introduce you to Nicole in her new role as one of our newbie shooters! While she's done a few inanimate shoots for me so far - last week was her first "live client" shoot. She was my second as we photographed the Cooley family. I thought I'd share a few images that Nicole shot - great job!

2 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

Great job Nicole! Now you get to process it! hahaha just kidding. I'm working on the shoot right now.

Kylie said...

Steph, Sean & Wyatt were awesome! Wyatt was a total trooper putting up with us constantly saying, "Hey Wyatt. Look over here." Thanks Cooleys for being my test subjects. You rocked!