Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Cooley Family

Nicole and I met up with our dear friend Stephanie (of Stephanie J Designs) and her family Sean and Wyatt this last Monday for their annual family photo session. Last year Teresa was the lucky one who photographed this crazy bunch, but this year I wanted this pleasure. Wyatt seriously has the most awesomest eyes ever. And we loved following him around the park and capturing him in action! It was bit tough though at times to get him to settle down for the family pics - but we managed just fine.Don't you just adore his eyes?!I absolutely LOVE this image that NJ took of Stef! I brought these wild hats for as props...and can I say I think it was the perfect look!

1 comment:

rewind photography said...

whooo hoooo a good looking family!
Love the shot of Steph in the hat!
Martha