Saturday, November 15, 2008
I LOVE the mini MOJO
I just got new hiking shoes...and to my pleasant surprise inside the box was a mini Mojo bar. HOW CUTE!!!! I love Mojo bars...but this mini...how awesome is that! And you have to agree - it's just fun to say MOJO! But then again, I love Clif Bars, Mojo Bars, and I'd rather eat their Builder's Bar - cookies and cream - than eat a candy bar.
On a side note - Clif Bar is the maker of Mojo Bars - and several months back there was a soy scare with respect to salmeonella in China. Not knowing where Clif gets their ingredients - as Clif Bars main ingredient is soy and are 70% organic bars - I emailed to ask where they get their soy. Not only did I get a response, but I got a personal phone call and within 24 hours!!! Honestly - how often does that happen in today's service world these days! I was very pleased to hear they get all their ingredients in the States and even more pleased that their customer service ROCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment