I think I'm an extroverted introvert. Here is one of those few and far between blog posts about myself. I love to blog, and share our lives and work, but I don't really write too often about what really goes on in my head.
On the surface, I'm a ham. I can make my clients laugh and I'll be the first to say "Sure, let's try it". I'm a huge risk taker. I love talking to strangers. I'm a Leo and have always been comfortable being in the foreground - no matter what I was doing.
But below the surface, and to only those few close friends, I think I'm an introvert. I prefer being in the quiet of my home. And I tend to think before I speak....usually. And I often sit alone and reflect...as time permits anyway. Tonight was one of those nights. :-) Don't ask me why - but based on recent readings, I found myself reflecting on a particular quote that is one of those defining quotes in your life - one you know that will stay with you forever. I'll write more about it soon....I promise...but for now...
"All I ask you to do is listen with your eyes."
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment