I firmly believe that "life is what you make it". If you want to be happy...you'll be happy. If you want to succeed, you will succeed. If you want to be healthy, you will be healthy. I'm not trying to get too philosophical, but I've had some reality checks recently on a personal level that reminded me how much we control our outlook on life. I think you are the only one who can make yourself happy. Life is what you make it. So enjoy it!
I encourage you all to comment.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE you for this!! I really needed your insightful - and on point - words of wisdom today. I'll be chanting myself to sleep tonight. :)
Jen, it's so true. So many times we forget this simple truth ...
I AGREE!!! Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. SO yes, life is what you make it. I choose to be happy! :-)
Post a Comment