Sunday, August 10, 2008

Disney, Books, and the Beach

Cory and I are home from our San Clemente trip to visit Ashley and Reece. We had a total blast. We didn't take a laptop, nor a "real" camera. We pretty much only took the clothes on our back, a book, and some sunscreen, and a point and shoot. Well not quite - but it was so much fun to do NOTHING! We even had to hit the small book exchange book store while we there to get more books. I forgot what it was like to read something other than a business related book.

Both Ashley and Reece had never been to Disneyland so off we went for the day friday. It was so perfect: the weather was great and the lines were never more than 20 minutes long. Seriously we did all the major ride in both parks and were sitting at the ESPN Zone drinking beer by 6pm. It was crazy! Here are a few fun pics from our day at disney.This last pic is of Cory at the beach. I just loved how you could see our umbrella in his glasses and me in the other lens taking his picture. We had such a great time. I can't tell you how much we'll miss our friends as they move back to Texas!

1 comment:

Mellie said...

Lucky! You know how much I love Disney! Didn't you just love the Bug's Life show? :) Glad you guys had a good time!