Today was such a packed today. We returned just this afternoon from San Clemente. On the way home we got groceries. As soon as I walked in the door, I started laundry. Lunch and short 1/2 hour nap later I was on the road to Kelly's welcome home. A few hours of laughing, eating, and enjoying Kelly's return, I headed on over to Heather and Wade's house to do a pregnancy shoot. Heather is due in early September and we've been trying to get this shoot scheduled for the last few weeks. Today was the day.
Heather is the cutest soon to be mommy I've ever seen! She's so stinking tiny. They have Devin's room painted blue with the cutest skate boards attached to the walls - Wade is a skater. And there is a huge Winnie the Pooh drawing on the wall that Heather's grandma had given her when she was younger.
Here are just a few. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment