Both Oscar and Cheryl gave in to my many whims. We (I say 'we' in the we sort of way meaning it was my idea and they were down with it) we layed in grass, hid behind palm leaves, and we kissed kissed kissed! We all had a blast.
I promised to share a few - and I have to say the last one posted here is my absolute favorite. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - I see it being printed on canvas! Seriously Cheryl has a great look about her. :-) (Reminded me a bit of Lani's look.) Oscar and Cheryl are getting married in March.
And by the way Oscar and Cheryl, I went home and counted - it's over 80! hahaha



10 comments:
We had so much fun we were tired after the shoot. Wow on the pics. The one with the shadow rocks. Yup Cheryl has that look. Then add that smile and it's instant sunshine. I'm so lucky I get to see it all the time.
80 pairs. I bet you get them arranged too. I got to count now.
So if you had to choose just one pair, which would be the one?
Thanks so much to you and Kelly.
Know we really can't wait till March.
Seriously, my fav would be barefoot. Funny huh?! But 2nd choice would be this strappy pair of black heels that are the most comfortable shoes ever...for heels.
WOW BEAUTIFUL. I love the shadow one. Congrats to Oscar and Cheryl. I wish I could have been there. Wonderful job Jennifer and Kelly. The lighting!!!! OMG
And Jen... 80 pairs!?!?!?! WOW
I love the pictures cousin! Especially the 2nd one. Very beautiful! I can't wait for the big day. Love you both.
I love the pictures! Especially the last one, so romantic! Seriously though Jen... 80 pairs? I don't think I have owned 80 pairs in my whole life - including my baby shoes!
"For the two shall cleave as one!" You are a couple matched by God. What amazing portraits, they're absolutely stunning! Can't wait for the Big Day and dance the night away. :)
Love, Kristina
Fantastic Beautiful Pics! I love the all. Some people look different in pictures (like me), but both of you are just as beautiful in real life.
hey look it's my brother and soon to be sister. i have to be honest, i was a bit inebriated when i first saw these pictures BUT even with my beer goggles on .. i was blown away!! i can't wait to see the rest, really. the great thing is, i'll be one of the first to see them .. i guess that's the perk of also being the roommate.
cheers to the memory journalists!!
Wow!great pictures we like the 3rd one the most you guys look so cute together.. Congatulations to both of you we cant wait for the big day we are so excited...
We love you...
Wow, I didn't know Cheryl and Oscar had part time jobs as models! That 3rd one really gives me the feeling of serious, innocent, warmth that captures both Cheryl and Oscar as One... It's hard to put into words, but I guess that's what photographs are for! Can't wait till March!
Post a Comment