Me Ra and Brian shoot together as a team, much like Cory and I do. It was amazing to hear and see how they work together and how their two distinct styles blend so well together. I rely on Cory the same way Me Ra relies on Brian. I know Cory will get that perfect shot. Cory and Brian both tend to zoom right in and get the emotional (caught off guard) images that we all love. I have so much I could share with you about this workshop (and I plan to post other attendee websites soon) but I'll end my tired evening with these few images that I captured of Me Ra and Brian in action during the workshop. It was my honor to capture the workshop in action for Me Ra and Brian - I can't wait to see you both again soon!




1 comment:
Me Ra is not only amazing but one of the sweetest people I know:)
Post a Comment