Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Meet our Office Manager - Nicole

Meet Nicole. She's my angel! Nicole recently joined the Memory Journalists as our office manager. She'll eventually be taking on such duties as scheduling appointments, print order fulfillments, and magazine submissions. Please give a shout out to Nicole and welcome her aboard.Nicole is also the VP of Sales for the new company that I'm starting. More about the new company soon enough - suffice it to say it'll be a bang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Nicole!! I can't wait to work with you.

Trina said...

Cute picture of you Nichole! (always critiquing- I can't help it, it's in my blood-haha!) Anyway, WELCOME to the team. As you will come to see for yourself Jennifer and Cory are awesome people and awesome to work with ;)

Dynamite Weddings said...

Thanks for the support ladies! We'll have to have an MJ Girl's Night sometime soon! I know none of has very much going on...ha ha right?!