Kitty bought be a full 1 pound bag of Double Bubble gum. I love sugar-filled gum. I'm a huge gum chomper!
Kerry gave me my all time favorite Swedish fish. She even through the effort of only trying to get the red ones out of the candy bin since we all know that the red ones are the best! Kerry also brought me this shiny apple. Sad to say though I never did get to bite whole into this beauty as I know have a partial permanent retainer built in and the orthodontist said I should still cut my apples up. Dang! I was so looking forward to just eating an apple whole again. But it still tasted yummy cut up into my mini slices. :-)
Thanks to my girls for making my "braces off" day a special event! I'll get a new picture of my big white smile soon. I'll be working with my dear friend Sarah Whitehead of Sarah Maren photography next week so I'll make sure and have her snap a picture of me.

3 comments:
Congrats! Chew and crunch away.
I remember the first thing I HAD to have when I got my braces off was fresh corn on the cob. SOOOO much better to eat it right off the cob than slicing it into the messy little pile on your plate. Enjoy the new found freedom!
Congrats to you Jen!!!! I can't wait to go have red curry with you. Thai Basil here we come!!!
Post a Comment