Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life as an Art Form workshop

As I've just returned from being gone for over a week at two different workshops, I must say I'm overwhelmed with the experience. The time in San Diego with Jesh De Rox and Jaclyn and Nate Kaisar from The Image is Found was....words just can't express it. I feel my photography has moved to an entirely new level - both technically and personally. The other 9 workshop attendees were all amazing and they each shared so much about themselves and their lives and their work. I invite you each to check out my new found friends:

Kathy from Heavens Eye Photography
Shannon Sewell
Justin Demers
Heather Cole
Lisa Roah
Susan from En Pointe Photography
Sara France
Ed Atrero
and my dear friend Sarah Maren

I can't wait to share my new found outlook on photography and life with my clients. Jhanea and Lawrence look out - your wedding is next! You're going to see a whole new me! I already feel so lucky to have the clients I do - I really love them all. There isn't a single one of them that doesn't move me in some way and I hope to capture your beauty and love in your images.

4 comments:

susan yee said...

Girl, you're compelling me to blog about my experience at the workshop - I have so many photos to post too! Not to mention the ones I took for you. ;) If I'm ever in Sac, we need to all hang out ;)

- Susan
http://blog.enpointephotography.com

Shannon Sewell said...

It was so wonderful getting to meet you :) I seriously cannot think of a better place to make a new friend. Take care and keep in touch...
~S

Unknown said...

it was so lovely meeting you & being a part of 'life as an artform' .
jen, thank you for your kind words on your blog as well.

all the best to you!

amy

lroah said...

It sounds like your next workshop was amazing too - would love to hear about it! Email me when you get a second. It was wonderful to meet you - hope our paths cross again soon!