As I have met with several clients recently, new and old, I've found that many of you are consistent blog readers. And I've called a few of you out recently on my posts - Thanks Kate, Oscar, Kelly, and others - you all rock! What I have found out is that there are many more of you silent blog readers out there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share with us all! I love knowing that you are enjoying reading my journal and I would love it if you could comment on whatever strikes you - whether it be an image, a story, or even if you want to suggest a blog topic. If you are new to blog commenting, please email me, I'll hook you up with any questions you may have and get you on your way. I would love nothing better than to create a community of friends and family on my journal to share all our lives.
Okay, I'm specifically calling out Marcia, Luke, and Lani! I know there are others, and I'll be calling more out in the next round. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jen went gangsta. Watch us all flood with comments now. I know, you're just keeping it real.
I counted my pairs. Got 22 but I really only wear 4 pairs. I'm due for a new pair. It's never enough.
Cheryl is still looking for shoes for the wedding. Any suggestions from a fellow shoeaholic?
You probably belong to this blog:
http://shoeaholicsannonymous.blogspot.com/
Too funny Oscar - love it! I'll call Cheryl and talk about shoes - I need first to see a pic of her dress - you know we gotta coordinate. :-)
Well, you already know I'm a silent blog reader. However, I promise to comment more often from now on! Really, I do!
Well, if you had to call me out on something, I'm happy it was only because I was a 'silent blog reader.' :-) I always have something to say, so now I'll just say it out loud :-) hee, hee, hee.
Post a Comment