Amanda's invitations were made in Ireland. The hand drawing on them is simply amazing. While the girls were eating a bite, we captured her dress (a beautiful gown from Bella Donna Bridal), her colorful flowers, and the super fun individualized shoes of each girl - which matched the unique color and style of each girls' dress. Amanda wore a cross necklace that belonged to her grandmother, and Matt carried the pocket watch that belonged to his grandfather. Faith had on Napolean Dynamite socks - I had to take this picture to show Cory. Before finishing up with the details, I had Amanda and the girls gather around as I had fun capturing their reflections in her perfume bottle.






We took a few images of both Matt and Amanda (separately of course) before we headed over the Chico state where we had planned their first sighting. The anticipation of seeing Amanda as a bride was building and they both laughed as the moment arrived.

The guys were handsome and the women beautiful. After finishing up some wedding party shots, we spent time with just Matt and Amanda. They were so easy to photograph and they trusted every idea I had - even a quick limo stop along the way to the ceremony to walk down a tree lined county road (you have to see the sneak peak for that shot!).

The ceremony began just before sunset. I love hand shots - the first one is the bride and groom, the second is of Matt's parents in the front row (kudos to Tina for the 2nd shot). During the ceremony Matt had written special vows to read to Faith (their daughter) and they presented her with a beautiful silver locket. This is the image of her immediately after she returned to the girls' line-up - I swear I had to keep back the tears! Matt and Amanda exchanged their vows and rings and were pronounced man and wife just as the last rays of the sun came through the trees (kudos to Kelly for this amazing image).




As the reception began, we took this family photo of Marci (bridesmaid) and her husband Kevin (event coordinator extraordinaire - seriously he was awesome!) and their new son. Aren't they cute!!!
The cake was gorgeous and colorful to match the fall colors. And we could smell the chocolate for miles. Matt and Amanda played nice and laughed during their first few bites of cake.
You can check out more of Matt and Amanda's wedding "sneak peak" by going to our Clients page and using the password of "Amanda_matt". Thank you both for having us photograph your wedding and for trusting in us so completely. We love you guys!Some of the great vendors that Matt and Amanda used are: KTL Events (Kevin Lang), Bacio's Catering, Vino 100, Bella Donna Bridal, Dimensions Hair Salon, the Powder Room (make-up), Magik Entertainment, Floral Design by Anita Starr, Upper Crust Bakery, and accommodations at Hotel Diamond.
And finally, meet Kelly (photo by Tina). She added a great touch to our team yesterday and I'm looking forward to spending more time with her in the future.

5 comments:
I absolutely love all of the flowers. They truly add a uniqueness and beautiful feel to the wedding. The sunlight was also gorgeous. Thank goodness the fog lifted.
WOW!!!! Gorgeous. I'm sorry I missed shooting this one. Great job Tina and Kelly. And welcome to the team Kelly!!!! Great job Ladies.
It sure was a beautiful day and a beautiful setting! It didn't hurt that the bride and groom were so wonderful to work with. :-) Thank you to everyone for such a warm welcome!
WOW! We like the shot with the sunburst. Such a lovely couple and wedding.
Our wedding day could not have been more perfect! We were surrounded by beauty on so many levels...our friends and family, the site, and all the amazing people that helped to create such a special day. I absolutely love Jennifer, Tina, and Kelly. Not only are they professional and courteous, but they are personal and real! Although I knew all of the images would be more than amazing, I was still overwhelmed with excitement when I saw the blog and the sneak! Thank you all so very much! We can't wait to see more!!!
Post a Comment