Yesterday we had a double header...two weddings in one day. Team 1 - Jen and NJ started the day together for the getting ready fun, then we did a switch-a-roo and NJ departed and John and Cory showed up. Jason's family is returning tomorrow to the east coast so I wanted to get a few images up for them today. There were so many awesome images from this wedding that it's tough just even picking a few. Check back soon for their extended sneak peak slideshow.


Congratulations Nicole and Jason! Once again I have another favorite wedding - and two more people I'm glad I can call friends. I can't wait til the next time we can just hang out and laugh it up!

2 comments:
Beautiful! I love the first one of Nicole in BW. I can't wait to see the rest!!
Pictures......must.....have.....more...pictures! Rings and wieners everywhere.
Post a Comment