Thursday, June 18, 2009

Meet Carie - our new Office Manager Extraordinaire

I wanted to take a few minutes to introduce Carie, our new office manager! What? you ask where is Nicole going? no where. Nicole is going to be devoting all her energies to Dynamite Weddings but will be around to help out in any way she can.

I took a team picture of Carie last week and wanted to share a bit about her...
Organization is Carie’s specialty and she has helped everyone she knows organize one thing or another in their life. Carie’s enthusiasm is infectous and she's already made a great impact to our team.

I wanted to share a fun fact about her....Carie loves boxing and kickboxing and has even dabbled in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. This girly girl trains at an MMA gym with some of the world’s premiere mixed martial artists. (yes, I'm jealous how fit she is!)

and a few questions...

My favorite thing to photograph is…My funny-faced Boxer, Tiberius.

The one item of clothing I wear year round…Rainbow brand Flip Flops.

The one thing that drives me to Crazy Town is…Rudeness!

Three things I could, but choose not to live without…Ipod, Tissues with Lotion, dri-fit workout clothes.

The song I sing in the car every time…It’s a Love Story by Taylor Swift. And, I sing it real loud!

My favorite meal and dessert (not necessarily together)? Mac N Cheese, Gunther’s Ice Cream.

What is your all time favorite movie? Love Actually.
Please welcome Carie to The Memory Journalists crew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the MJ team Carie. I can't wait to meet you!!