Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alison Ulshoffer Events and Design

Carie and I met up with Alison Ulshoffer yesterday for lunch (more about Carie coming this week). I seriously love Alison and I've only barely just met her - But I knew I would love her when she got me hooked on RueLaLa weeks ago! It was great to talk some shop, but even better to talk non-shop. Past lives and careers, our fears and oddities, and about our families.

If you're looking for an event designer - her team is top notch! Alison specializes in destination weddings - I'm so jealous where she's going in the upcoming future. You better call and make an appointment with her soon - she books up early.

Don't you just love her logo?!?! My dear friend Stephanie (of Stephanie J Designs) designed Alison's logo. Stef - your talent continues to amaze me!

No comments: