Laura and Gary's esession was just last week with Kelly and Bree. Such a cute couple!! Zocalo's provided a good meeting place and a few drinks later, loosened up a bit, and ready to go - they headed out into that glorious sunset light. The funny thing about this blog post (that i'm editing after it was already scheduled) is that I picked a song that I thought fit their personality without any input from them, but today I received an email that told me what their first dance song was going to be come August...and low and behold - it's the song I had already picked and put to this slideshow. Crazy!!! Click the last image to begin the slideshow. Enjoy!

3 comments:
you guys caught some great moments! I love all the pics of them laughing it up..makes me wonder what the joke was!
Kelly and Bre - we love the photos! You did such a great job and we had so much fun with you! Can't wait for the wedding - you guys are awesome! And, great song choice of course, makes the photos even better!
Love, Gary and Laura
"Meant to be Together" Gary and Laura - great photos, great song! See you on the big day - Lynn and Chris
Post a Comment