Thursday, May 21, 2009
Our new Logo has launched!
Our new logo has been a long time in the making. With a few glitches and setbacks along the way. But the new logo has made it's first appearance in the newest issue of Real Weddings Magazine. Our little hummingbird has special meaning (soon to be revealed), along with our new tagline of "Photographing the Sweetness of Life". Thanks to Michelle, my dear Canadian friend, who gave life to our new logo.
And Jessie and Brian are our newest ad couple! We're so excited!!!! I gave Jessie several copies of the newest Real Weddings magazine that just came out yesterday and she was ecstatic.
We still have many more exciting announcements to come. Sooner than later I hope, but it all seems to take so much longer than expected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOVE the ad!
i love it! it's perfect. is that two full page ads? that's pretty fantastic. wow. very nice.
Beautiful hummingbird logo! I'll be watching for the special meaning ....
I love the ad too! When I got my stack of magazines I just loved opening it up and seeing your ad. She just looks so full of life and happiness!
The hummingbird is also so sweet. Ever since I held one on my finger as a kid (long story) I've been facinated by them. Very nice!
I love, love, LOVE it!! Can't wait for the rest to come out!!!
Post a Comment