Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Movie & Book Review - Twilight

Can I just say that I'm hooked on this series of books?! The movie I thought was very well filmed and kept pretty close to the story in the book. I know this a movie that everyone has probably seen - and it's well worth it!

2 comments:

de Vere White Family said...

OH MY GOD. I'M OBSESSED WITH THE BOOK, THE MOVIE, AND ROBERT PATTINSON!!! You'll love all of them!!

Anonymous said...

The book series was AMAZING. One of the best I have ever read. I own all of them and plan to re read them milions of times. The movie was ok. I liked it simply because I was preparing myself to HATE it... low expectations = good experience. They could have done better with Edward... the others were right on! OH, and if you haven't finished book 4... you have NO IDEA!!!