Friday, May 22, 2009

As Seen In - Real Weddings Magazine

We're so excited to have not one, but two of our couples features in this next issue of Real Weddings magazine. Melissa and Michael Votaw:
and Alyssa and Jacob Silhi:Of course we love that so many of our favorite vendors have some wonder displays of their work featured: Martha of Blooms by Martha Andrews, Lora of A Day to Remember Wedding Consultants, Chris of Big Bang Events, Catriona of Arcularius Events, Carissa of Sugar and Spice and, All Seasons All Reasons Catering, and so many more!To our couples who may be reading our post, please don't go out and buy this issue. We'll be sending you some!

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice Specialty Desserts said...

I couldn't be more thrilled to work with you all! I was also shocked to see so many of my cakes and, as a first time advertiser, LOVED my ad! Your ads always look so lovely and I'm happy to ge one of your vendors. Can't wait to work with you on a couple of weddings this summer!