Monday, March 23, 2009

Wine and Roses - A Decadent Affair

Last night was a total blast at Wine and Roses. It was my first time there and it was beautiful! I wanted to show you a quick picture of my booth that Sonny from Exquisite Events & Entertainment helped me pull together. His whole crew was the best! It was nice to mingle with brides at a smaller event and to bump into may other vendors that I don't often get to talk to (such as the wonderful Lora Ward of A Day to Remember and Wendy of Real Wedding Magazine!).I'll be doing some additional posts this week introducing some of the great vendors at this event that I was lucky enough to get photos of their booths and their work. So keep your eyes peeled - I'll be showcasing Bella Vita Invitations, Kevin Brown (officiant), River City Cake Co., Big Bang floral design, Flourish floral design, and California PhotoBooth.

A special thanks goes out to Charina of Wine and Roses for inviting us to participate in such a unique event.

3 comments:

Stephanie J Designs said...

Love the booth set-up!

Shannon said...

I thought I saw Sonny- I was going to go over and say Hi and then he was gone!

daytowed said...

It was nice hangin' with you, too. W&R is a lovely location; I refer brides there and have never been disappointed.