Last night Kelly and I met up with Jessie and Brian in El Dorado Hills. Oh my gosh, when we walked into the coffee house, we saw Bonnie and Clyde - not only in attire but personality too. Jessie lives her life as if there were no tomorrow - a once "terminally ill" cancer patient - she's a survivor! And it's one of the many reasons why I connected with her instantly. And Brian just adores her. They are a perfect match.

After heading up the hill a few miles, while Kelly and I were getting our gear ready, Brian started singing Anyone Else But You as Jessie danced around. It was the cutest thing ever! So this song is in tribute to a wonderful evening. The singing continued throughout the night and we thoroughly enjoyed joining in.

This is one of my favorite images of the evening.

After a change of clothes, we traipsed through some jungle land. Well not quite, but I did learn what poison oak looks like - I was lucky though and wasn't effected! We had such a good time. Click the below image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!
5 comments:
You were right. BEYOND jealous. So fabulous! Where was this again?
These pics are awesome. They seem like a great couple!
again, so many wonderful pics, great job
Oh my gosh! I loved them all! My mother just couldn't help her self :) That was so much FUN!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!
SO adorable!!! what a fun couple!!
Post a Comment