Ann-Marie brought along the coolest vintage 50s dress to change into and it was perfect for sunset. I just love this first series of images (by Bree) showing off some of our signature bright colors.

This next image quite possibly is my favorite of the entire night. I just love the way Ann-Marie is looking up at Mark as they walked along on the trail.
Ann-Marie and Mark and Guitar Hero experts! So we had our own mini band photo shoot. These two seriously can rock it!
This is my lone tree. When I told everyone I had this tree I wanted to go to - upon arrival - they all made fun of my tree. Considering we had just come from an area that huge oak trees, they thought my little tree was a bit lacking. But as I told them....I had a vision! And I love the way this image turned out. Click the below image to begin the slideshow. Enjoy!

6 comments:
Love this photoshoot!!! Ann-Marie & Mark look like such a great couple to work with. :) Colors, vibe, pics, everything looks like so much fun.
Okay, okay. So the tree DID look cool. :-) They were so much fun to shoot! Thanks for taking me along!
WOW!!! What a super duper fun couple :0) Awesome job Jen and Bree.
this is my favorite shoot i have seen, so cute with the ice cream truck and play ground, awww
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. The pictures turned out so beautifully. We had a lot of fun, and can't wait for our wedding photos.
Awesome photos...Wishing our niece and new nephew to be a wonderful life together.
Post a Comment