We had the pleasure of shooting Brittany and Zach, future clients of David Jay and Jasmine. As with all workshops, the actual photo shoot isn't so much about taking photographs, but listening and learning from Jasmine as she worked. I was lucky enough to get some unique angles I hope. Here are just a few of my favs.





12 comments:
I like your stuff. Good portrait series.
It was great to meet you yesterday. Your images came out GREAT!!! Lets keep in touch!
Beautiful!
Wow! Great pics! I can't wait to see the rest. :)
oh i like that first tunnel shot... like a little halo of light about their heads!
WOW Jennifer! I can't stop looking at your photos...they are AMAZING! It was a pleasure to meet you at the workshop!
-Vivian Tran
BTW - I think I have a girl crush! Brittany is SO precious!
Hellllllo my fellow star(r)! ;)
Thanks for being so fabulous and I can't wait to hang out again...and I love your photos...rock it out! :)
I am so beyond jealous! I am a mad fan of hers! I wanted to do her workshop so badly....but I was a day late! She booked up so quickly. Your photos are beautiful..well done. =)
Hey Jen! It was so great to meet you at the workshop. Your photos are wonderful. Can't wait to see you again and hear all about the journey of branding.
oh my gosh you went? I am sooo jealous!!! I wanted to go but you can't do 'em all huh. The pics are fab. I am so jealous right now. :)
WOOWEE! That 3rd to last shot is wonderful.
Post a Comment