Diane will get a kick out of the new totally RAD action I used on this image called Dirty Diana. Yes, there is a private joke in there folks - only shared amongst family!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Bob and Diane - mini eSession
While I was gone, I had the opportunity to shoot a mini e-session for my cousin Bobbi and his fiance Diane. She is such a total kick in the pants and she suits Bobbi perfectly. Somehow he found someone who will fish and hunt with him. And when Diane gets a ringer at horseshoes - she runs up and lays a big hug around his neck and kisses him. This is my new all time favorite photo (for the moment anyway!) :-)
Diane will get a kick out of the new totally RAD action I used on this image called Dirty Diana. Yes, there is a private joke in there folks - only shared amongst family!
Diane will get a kick out of the new totally RAD action I used on this image called Dirty Diana. Yes, there is a private joke in there folks - only shared amongst family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment