Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Laughter in the Heat of the Night

We've spent quite a bit of time with Melissa and Michael over the last few months. We did a mini e-session months back in order to snap an image for their save the date. We recently did their Wet and Wild wake boarding session, and last night Teresa and I met them for some dinner, conversation, and their full engagement session. Last night was a bear - it was so stinkin hot!!! To give you an idea, we wrapped up just around 9pm and when I got in my car to head home, it still said 95 degrees outside. Looking at their images, you would never know though that we all were feeling the sweat and stickiness of the smoky clammy air.

We had so much fun walking around in Old Sacramento. Michael even found his new favorite dish at Fat City Bar and Grill - three cheese ravioli - he highly recommends it. We ended the night with some ice cream - yes the tongue shots will make the slideshow Michael! Here are just a few images...with more coming soon.I'm loving the play of shadows lately, can you tell?We waited (patiently) for other adults such as ourselves to vacate the swings.And this building became the backdrop of some very cool dance moves - wait for the slideshow - it's awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I must say I think this was the hottest weather we have ever shot in. But as you said Jen, you can't tell from the images. We had a blast despite the heat. They are such a fun couple, I can't wait till August 29th.

p.s. I think Fat City has the best ceaser salad I have ever had too :0)