This is our Memory Journalists booth display. Thanks to Tate at Dream Imagery for taking the pic of me and Teresa together.

And as many of you know, we're starting up a new business called Dynamite Weddings. Coming very very soon! This was our cool display today: dynamite crates, Marvin the monkey (our mascot), the funnest polka-dotted cupcakes you've ever seen, and the awesome floral arrangements (provided by Blooms). One of our B2B girls, Kate, was volunteering to help out Nicole today. They were total hams in front of the camera - they probably thought I wouldn't post these - yeah right! :-)




And here are a few of my favorite Dynamite Vendors: The girls from Bella Donna Bridal... Annie and Danielle. Ashley was busy with the fashion show when I was taking their pics.
Phill from Sheffield Multimedia - check out his videography style - it rocks!
And miss Stef J from Stephanie J Designs - not only did she do my invites for my wedding, but she has been integral in many of our collateral/marketing pieces.

3 comments:
You are out of control! Thanks for the kissy pics! Love the booth shots. It was a lot of fun...can't wait for March!
LOVE the booths! They looked awesome!
Looking good! I busy gearing up for wedding expos up in myy area for the next couple weekends. I don't know about you but I always want to change my whole set-up eah show go around. trying to control myself this time. Hope you gut lots of work from the show.
Post a Comment