Monday, January 14, 2008

Meet Trina.... Finally!

Trina has been working for The Memory Journalists since July 2007. This "Meet Trina" blog post is WAY OVER DUE! We've scheduled and rescheduled a quickie photo shoot several times but it finally happened this last weekend. WOOHOO! So finally - introducing Trina. She is helping out with post processing on almost all our weddings this last year. I've been trying to put together the best team possible in order to continue to bring our Memory Journalists clients the turnaround time they deserve. Photography has been a part of Trina's life now for more than 9 years. Her love for family makes her an outstanding photographer and documenting family history with photography is her passion - which is why she is a great addition to The Memory Journalists!

2 comments:

Trina said...

It is not every day you meet another Trina--especially one who is passionate about photography.

Trina said...

Thanks Jen you are AWESOME! I finally feel like a real part of the team and not your hidden secret! Kidding. I had a great time with you during the shoot and as you always do a wonderful job, you also have a way about you that makes everyone feel like they are with a friend and completely confortable. Thank you for making me part of your team - I feel privledged and I am looking forward to all the things 2008 will bring to The Memory Journalists. : )