Thursday, January 03, 2008

I HATE the rain!

While I know we need the rain, I really HATE it. Did I say...I hate the rain? Did you glance at the weather forecast?
per KCRA...

"High wind warning remains in effect from 10 pm this evening to 4 pm pst Friday,
A high wind warning remains in effect from 10 pm this evening to 4 pm pst Friday for the sacramento valley, the northern san joaquin, the delta, as well as the surrounding foothills and lake county.
Southerly wind will increase to 15 to 30 mph late this afternoon and evening, with locally higher gusts in the surrounding foothills and lake county as the first pacific storm moves inland. However, even stronger southerly winds will develop late tonight and Friday morning. Wind speeds will range between 25 to 45 mph, with gusts ranging between 50 and 60 mph. Local gusts up to 70 or 80 mph may be possible, especially during the morning hours.
The wind will gradually decrease below high wind warning criteria late Friday afternoon. However, windy and gusty conditions will remain, which may warrant possible advisory criteria through at least the evening.
A high wind warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected or occurring. High wind speeds or gusts can cause flying debris, uproot trees and down power lines. Residents should take precautions at this time to avoid property damage by securing loose objects outside or bring them indoors. Boaters should also take extra caution when securing boats to slips or berths, especially in local marinas."

Should make for a great weekend...sarcastic? yes. :-) To all of you out there who will be bored due to not being able to do any outdoor activity - come check us out at the Premier Wedding Show at Arden Hills Resort Club and Spa.

No comments: