Thanks to Heather out at Morgan Creek and Mike Regan of MR DJ Service for orchestrating this whole event, and Kimberlee of CMC Events, who did a great job with the decor! Thanks to to Jeff Sharpe of Sharpe Photographers for guest shooting with Teresa and I.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Winter Wonderland - AFWPI January 08 Mixer
Last Tuesday was the first AFWPI vendor mixer of 2008 held at Morgan Creek Golf and Country Club. I wasn't nearly as quick as Phill from Sheffield Multimedia in getting my images processed as he was in getting his video posted. But here they are....click the image to start the slideshow!
Thanks to Heather out at Morgan Creek and Mike Regan of MR DJ Service for orchestrating this whole event, and Kimberlee of CMC Events, who did a great job with the decor! Thanks to to Jeff Sharpe of Sharpe Photographers for guest shooting with Teresa and I.
Thanks to Heather out at Morgan Creek and Mike Regan of MR DJ Service for orchestrating this whole event, and Kimberlee of CMC Events, who did a great job with the decor! Thanks to to Jeff Sharpe of Sharpe Photographers for guest shooting with Teresa and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment