Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello 2008!

I couldn't let today go by without a small post welcoming in the new year. 2008 shows promises of many exciting things to come.

We're launching our new company soon - Dynamite Weddings! It's been a long while in the making but it's finally getting close. Be sure to sign up now to be notified when we go live!

Cory and I have decided to only accept 12 weddings a year. With Teresa leading up our 2nd Memory Journalists team, it will allow Cory and I to devote more time with individual clients. More to come on this in the near future.

This coming Sunday, you'll find The Memory Journalists and Dynamite Weddings at the Premier Wedding Show at Arden Hills Resort Club and Spa.

We have some exciting new things we'll be offering this year! I can't wait to share these with you as the year progresses.

I hope everyone had a fabulous '07 and will have an even better year in '08.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear that you guys will be at Arden Hills on Sunday! I will be there checking everything out too. Thanks, Jennifer, for my journal! I am so excited to start writing in it; you are way too thoughtful! :)

J said...

Really like the logo for the new undertaking! Looking forward to seeing the new site you guys produce.