Lani was a bit camera shy at first, but as the night progressed, she became used to our clicks and even started giving the camera what I've deemed to be the "Lani Look". I love this blue wall we found. It brings out the Italian in Lani and the Irish in Shay.
I have to say that with the exception of stopping at the Capital Park, we shot in all new places last night - new walls, new alleys, new buildings. It was a blast! Many times, we stopped unexpectedly and jumped out and captured a few images and quickly moved onwards. The next few images are a few of our unexpected stops.
It even rained at the end of the night. Just kiddin'. But the fountain we used, with a slower shutter speed, sure looked like a little rain. Aren't all kisses better in the rain?!

No comments:
Post a Comment