Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Cory's New Job in Maui

I surprised Cory with a new hat today. He was all smiles at first...until I told him that he has to wear it at his new job in Lahaina starting tomorrow. Being a business owner, photographer, and stock trader wasn't enough for him I thought - the new lead fry cook was a good fit for him. hahaha - love his reaction!Even more funny was that when we went to lunch today at Cheeseburger in Paradise, there was a family next to us and the 2.5 year old little boy was fussy and crying - but as they were walking out, he stopped crying as he saw Cory's hat and started talking to Cory as if he'd known him for years. What does that say about brand recognition?!

And tonight at the Hula Grill, Cory wore his new favorite hat and got several stares. As another couple passed by our table, the guy totally commented "Cool hat dude!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is it with no glasses? Bring me back some Kona beans! :)