I'd say - save your theater ticket money and watch this when it comes out on pay per view. :-) It was okay. But nothing to write home about. Which is sad...since I love Clive!Next up was Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood.
Now this movie was outstanding! If you easily get upset about foul language - this movie is not for you. We haven't seen Clint in a movie in 4 years! Can you believe it?! He both stars and directs in this movie. He portrays a "disgruntled Korean War vet Walt Kowalski sets out to reform his neighbor, a young Hmong teenager, who tried to steal Kowalski's prized possession: his 1972 Gran Torino." I laughed and I cried - even knowing what was coming - I cried.

2 comments:
i haven't seen gran torino but i totally agree with you on the international. my husband and i were totally excited to see it (clive owen! super spies!) but halfway through i turned to him and said "do you understand what's going on?" great example of brilliant idea, poorly excecuted!
We saw both films, my husband still wants his money back on International.
Gran Tarino, was excellent!!! I love redemption movies...this is Clint at his best! he has had years to perfect his steely gaze and uses it to perfection, I loved every minute, o.k. the Tao kid's acting left a bit to be desired but not enough to ruin the movie.
Post a Comment