"Troy and I had so much fun with the two of you yesterday. You guys were able to make Troy feel comfortable so he could really get into the photos. The day was better than I ever imagined and I know our photos will be amazing! I didn't think I could like you any more than I already did but it is possible, I love you guys! Thank you for making our engagement session so enjoyable." -- Stephani and Troy
Stephani and Troy - we can't wait for your wedding day! I'm so glad you both enjoyed your e-session so much. I think we could have kept shooting for a few more hours easily! I just LOVED all of Troy's ideas. Keep 'em coming! I know you've been patiently awaiting a sneak peak of a few images. :-) So without further ado...Enjoy.


Stephani and Troy - we can't wait for your wedding day! I'm so glad you both enjoyed your e-session so much. I think we could have kept shooting for a few more hours easily! I just LOVED all of Troy's ideas. Keep 'em coming! I know you've been patiently awaiting a sneak peak of a few images. :-) So without further ado...Enjoy.




1 comment:
I had a blast with Stephani and Troy! Such a fun couple to shoot!
Post a Comment