Another happy family news - Oscar and Cheryl had their first baby, Myles was born on February 3rd! Here is a picture taken at the hospital. I love that Oscar described to me in his email that "Cheryl is my hero". Congratulations you two! Can't wait to meet your newest family member!
I've recently discovered a wonderful woman that I am just amazed at her style and story. You have to read this...A girl named Fred. 
My guess is that you'll love her too!
We have so many things brewing right now...and I can't wait for you to see what we have in store for you this year! We have "Girls Night Out" coming up next friday evening at David Girard's Vineyard. Come join us for some girls' fun! Spoil yourself with an evening of food, wine, art, chocolate, makeup artistry, chair massages, and so much more. Free to attend. 6-9pm.
Coming up in March, we have 3 different bridal fair events that we will be participating. More announcements to come!
I had dinner with some friends this last week that was long overdue. Kerry (my BFF) and Karen and I had dinner on Tuesday and it was great to catch up - even if for a short few hours. And last night I had dinner with Wendy, my dear friend and sister. We typically see each other a few times a week, but lately her and I both have been sick. Last night was just pure fun, no business, no training (for a marathon!), and just hanging out with no hubbies. :-) GO Barry Manilow!
Cory and I are taking a bit of time to ourselves the next few days....so I will be unavailable. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:
thx so much for the lovely, lovely compliment! (and of course i could say the same thing for you!) i'm blushing...
that was a cute story
Post a Comment