Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ashlie and Charlie - Esession

We were waiting patiently for a day this last week that the weather would hold out. Ashlie and Charlie were only here in town this week and we needed to find just a few dry hours to spend some quality time with them and get a few pictures taken. Well the day came on Thursday afternoon.

Bree and Kelly met up with Ashlie and Charlie in Old Folsom. A popular choice among our last few engagment sessions! We've discovered a few fun spots that never fail to make a great natural backdrop. It was even more fun that they brought their little love - Jake! I couldn't make this session and I was super bummed...but Kelly and Bree rocked it! I just love these images. I hope you do too. Click the last image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL couple and so much fun to shoot! Can't wait for their wedding!

Anonymous said...

oh these are beautiful! i love the way you've captured colour. it feels so energetic, even in the "quiet" shots. and that purple shirt really pops in the photos. but of course they're clearly in love... i guess that's what's really popping.

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time - and you can tell in the photos. What fun! Looking forward to the big day!

Anonymous said...

Kelly & Bree, What can I say but OMG!!! We absolutely LOVE our pictures. As soon as I saw that first picture of our little boy Jake, it brought tears to my eyes. We had so much fun with both of you and can't wait to see you at our wedding.

Stout Photography said...

ooh I love Love LOVE the second one. HOT

Lydia said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!