I've not blogged in about a week. Ooops. I've been a busy little beaver though. It's ad deadline time-frame so I've been working on our new ad. And I've been working on Bella Donna Bridal's new ad. We did a fabulous shoot for Today's Bride last week. Can't wait to show you those images! And I've been busy prepping album premieres. Tonight I met with both Erika and Justin, and Michael and Melissa to give them their first glimpse into their album draft. I loved be able to spend some time with each couple and catching up on life! Click on each image below to begin their album slideshow.
Erika and Justin - married August 16, 2008

Melissa and Michael - married August 29, 2008

You know what this means....Gema your album is coming soon!
1 comment:
Hi Jennifer,
These albums are beautiful! Your couples truly have a treasure for a lifetime.
Hope to see you soon!
Allison
Post a Comment