Monday, October 13, 2008

I love our clients!

We recently had a very wonderful and unexpected meeting with our January bride Tina about a month ago. I promise I'll keep my story short. I had recently updated Tina that her album had shipped from Italy and while I was in Bella Donna for an appointment about a week later, the package arrived. I quickly opened it out of excitement and it was beautiful! Not but 10 minutes later, Tina walked in to try on a bridesmaid dress. Totally out of the blue! Perfect Timing.

She was able to look through and take her albums home but not before we were able to show off her album to our new clients. They loved it! The next day I was at Bella Donna again and Tina brought in this wonderful gift - a wine stopper for each of us girls who shot her wedding (Kelly, Nicole B, and myself) with this wonderful hand written thank you note.

No comments: