

Upon my arrival, I've already met some cool people at our meet and greet. And we're all hooked up to carpool out to a winery tomorrow at 8am to spend the day shooting with Zack Arias. I'm super stoked! On Tuesday, I'll be shooting with David Beckstead in the Lassen National Forrest! Way COOL!!! Wednesday is a combined day with both of them, and I'll be coming home Thursday.I will be blog posting while I'm out....there is so much to catch up on. Samantha's 1st birthday, Jase and Addison were both born this last week (our own Nicole and Teresa are proud Great Aunt's and Aunt's respectively), a special thank you gift from our January bride Tina W., our own Tina's debut as the front page designer of Sac City College's newspaper, and Amy and Mark's wedding day with Kelly's debut as primary photographer. It's been an exciting week!
I will be checking email sporadically, but if you need any assistance while I'm out the next 4 days, please contact Nicole at 916-802-8004. She's holding down the fort.

1 comment:
Awesome pics! I am almost more amazed at how much the skies have cleared since the summer fires in that area. Beautiful sunset, amazing migration...
Enjoy your workshop!
Post a Comment