Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nicole - Pro photographer?!

Nicole, our office manager, has taken an interest in learning more about what we photographers do behind the camera. After a short training session with Cory, we sent her home with a camera and she practiced away. I wanted you to see some cool images she shot. Rumor has it that John will soon be joining her in with his training wheels on too!

Her babies:And a very cool sunset:

5 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

Nice job NJ! Can I join the training class too?

Kylie said...

OMG! I just opened this and John and I loved it! Our dogs are so cute!! We can't wait...

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! There must be SOME absorption through osmosis, just seeing ALL the good shots she gets to see :-) (And all the "less thans" that get deleted...) Nice job! I love the dogs! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Nikki J, now how 'bout some pix of grandkids instead of grand dogs!
-Cybrnurse

Anonymous said...

I see a few photo boot camps this winter.